Our mission is to create an environment where the promise of each child can be realized. We are a unique, non-profit pre-school specializing in learning through authentic experiences and nuturing, respectful relationships.
We build sincere relationships with children, families and community built on mutual respect, commitment and joy. At Little Bachpan Play School children achieve, succeed and grow through heartwarming and caring relationships. We recognize parents as a childs first teachers - therfore we respect parenting philosophies, using them as tools for learning in the classroom. We reinforce these vital family relationships with community get-togathers to build the intimate nature of our school. LITTLE BACHPAN play School is full of ample space with especially designed activity-rooms where kids learn, listen, hone their skills, imagine to create new things, learn how to paint their imaginations, build physical strength in uniquely crafted gyms, where they learn to stretch their muscles properly. The locations are mostly upmarket quiet places where education activities can be carried out unhindered. We believe:
• Children, parents, families, teachers and community are interactive and work together.
• Children are competent, capable and have unlimited potential.
• Teachers and children construct knowledge through authentic relationships and negotiated learning.
• Teachers are facilitators of each child’s learning experience.
• Time should not set by the clock, but by respect for children’s pace.
• Relationships remain constant when children stay with the same teachers for several years.